Questions about returns
It’s really simple:
• Enter your order number, email address and reason in the fields below and click the button 'Request A Return'
• You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
• You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
• International customer duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the UK
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
• They must be in original condition fit for resale
• In the original packaging
We cannot refund:
• Gift Cards
• Items that have been engraved
• Items that have been re-sized
• Bespoke pieces made to order
If you are in any doubt just give us a call or drop us an email before you purchase – we’d love to help.
• Once your return is received and checked, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 5 days and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Your credit card company may take further 3-5 working days to credit your account.
Money can only be refunded to the original payment card so if the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be emailed to you. If you have any queries just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange a Return