Magento Website Content Manager (Full Time):
Salary competitive and commensurate with previous experience.
We are currently looking for a Magento Website Content Manager to join us and work within our e-commerce team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the website content strategy and delivering results against conversion targets. This role would suit a creative and commercially aware person with an interest in jewellery and fashion.
As website manager you will:
• Plan and implement the website content strategy ensuring the content is on brand, authoritative, findable and complements the audience to fit with the brand and business objects.
• Deliver content that meets the expectations of customers, buyer and Managing Director.
• Ensure all products on the website are kept up to date including descriptions, photography and product video.
• Manage and merchandise website categories ensuring they are optimised for optimum performance.
• Create bespoke landing pages for marketing initiatives from email to paid search, monitor performance and optimise to improve results.
** Magento experience is essential to be successful for this position.**
The post is available immediately, any successful applicant will be required to work a trial period.
Salary will be based on the candidate’s experience and skill level. Please indicate your current salary.
Please apply with CV, covering letter (including current salary) to our Managing Director, Jos Skeates, firstname.lastname@example.org