Our customers are always asking how things are made and alterred in our workshop. Take a sneak peak at our 7 step guide to resizing a ring.
EXPLORE OUR 7 STEP GUIDE TO RESIZING A RING...
1. Cut through the band.
2. Prepare the metal to be added.
3. Tack the pieces together using the laser welder
4. Add flux with a paintbrush and a tiny piece of solder.
5. Slowly heat the whole piece until the solder runs.
6. Pop the piece in the pickle to clean off any firestain.
7. Final steps! Polish the ring and make look brand new.